DUSTAN, JOANNA, SOPHIE, LILY & MAGGIE

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Surprise... Baby Shower!
















So, yesterday the Library through Dustan and me a surprise baby shower. I didn't know it was coming, but boy was it great! Thanks every body who put it all together.
Dustan knew three weeks ago and didn't let me know at all. We received alot of great stuff that we will happily use.
Kitten who has a greek heritage came up to me during the shower and sprinkled salt on the top of my head. If I raised my hand over my head then I am suppose to have a boy, if I didn't then I was suppose to have a girl. So for those of you who are still wondering... according to a Greek wives tales we are having a boy, but no one will really know until the day of delivering is here!
Thanks again guys for a great shower and a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Dustan is that a smile!!! I Love that picture. Also the Greek test. Love yall

    ReplyDelete