DUSTAN, JOANNA, SOPHIE, LILY & MAGGIE

Friday, March 22, 2013

A couple of days

The last few days have been beautiful outside, and the girls and I have had a lot of fun just running around in our back yard.  Sophie had a crazy dirty face from playing outside at school, but of course wanted to go right back outside when we got home.  I got this pic. and just love it.

Lily slept a big 12 hours yesterday, but last night decided that mom and dad needed to hang out a little bit more than the night before:) As tired as I was, man its is great to see that little one smile up at you.

We had crazy hat day at Art on Tuesday, so I think Sophie wanted to have her own crazy topper. She put her hair up and insisted that I take a picture, so here you go Sophie.  

We love piglet.  Lily stole a little stuffed piglet from Nana and Grampa Ralph last weekend, and has not put it down for very long since.  She loves it so much. I watch her hold it, talk to it, and hug it.  I think it might be her best friend right now.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! So great to keep up with what the girls are doing each day! Love you all! Momma/Nana :)

    ReplyDelete