DUSTAN, JOANNA, SOPHIE, LILY & MAGGIE

Friday, April 12, 2013

11 hours straight!

Lily, my little champion, slept 11 hours straight without waking dad or me up.
I have to admit that when I woke up at 6:00 this morning I had to turn the monitor up to make sure I could still hear her breathing.  I don't know if I really could hear her breathing, but I did hear her move, and that seemed good enough for me.  I went in at 6:45, and she was all smiles ready to start the day.  I have to admit, I was getting worn down with the night feedings, and I fully realize this my not last, but I am taking what I can get, when I can get it.  She is a precious gift I have been given, let me remember that throughout the difficult moments as well as easier times like these.
Love you Lily Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment