DUSTAN, JOANNA, SOPHIE, LILY & MAGGIE

Monday, April 29, 2013

Woo... what a weekend

Sophie came down with a fever on Thursday afternoon, so forgive me missing posting for so long.
For the record; I do not like my daughters being sick, but  the one on one time we get together is pretty wonderful.
On Wednesday night I took a video of Sophie riding her bike.  She is doing pretty awesome if I do say so myself.  I do need to work on getting her going straight soon.  I don't want her getting too dizzy.

On Thursday I went to my annual docs apt. and Soph stayed with Nana.  Lily came with me.  The nurses and Doctor made a fuss over Lily like they always do over little ones.  When I got back to Nana's, Soph went down for a nap, and woke up with a screaming fever. (No fun).  We stayed for dinner, so I could hold Sophie while Nana watched Lily, and made dinner(Yah for mommas!).  Then we got home, and Sophie fell straight to sleep.  Friday she still had a fever, so I took Lily to school, and came home to a house with just me and Sophie.  We played, cuddled, and watched TV.  For lunch she was feeling better(Tylenol), so we splurged on a happy meal from McDonalds.  Daddy was gone all day Saturday, so I was just me and the girls.  We played, but Sophie mainly slept.  By the evening her fever had broken.  Sunday was tiring, but Sophie was a champ and made it through 2 hours.  When we got home, she was ready for another nap.  We are all back at school and work today.  I hope both girls are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment