DUSTAN, JOANNA, SOPHIE, LILY & MAGGIE

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Great Easter Weekend!

Dustan, the girls, and I went down to Houston to visit Dustan's family for the Easter weekend. 
We had a fantastic time with family and friends, On Saturday we had 10 little ones under the age of 8 come over to my mother in laws for a big egg hunt.   We had prizes for the kids, died eggs after the hunt, and then the kids got homemade popcorn followed by a ice cream shake, while watching a movie.  I thought to myself, "this a how memories are made".
On Sunday, we missed Church in order to go by and visit Dustan's Grandma D.  She is a wonderful light of a lady.  We are better for knowing her, and I am so happy we got to see her this weekend.  Grandma D has been diagnosed with cancer and she has been fighting it with vigor.  I love this picture, because I think it shows just how much fun we all were having.  We love you Grandma D. (Also known as Grandma GG according to Sophie).
The drive there and back were pretty crazy, (Potty Training), but, we made it without any accidents!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great photo and such a great time together. Priceless! Love you! Mom/Nana :)

    ReplyDelete